Monday, June 2, 2008

Pretty folks

I'm working on a few posts now, but I had a friend over so I couldn't work on them over the weekend. So, for now, here are some beautiful people.



That's Silvia Rivera and her friend Marsha P. Johnson.

Alan Rickamn: Voice of God he truly is. Tasty too.

I called Lily/Severus way before DH was out. Severitus is one of my favorite genres of HP fanfiction. ^.^

Lucius and Narcissa? Yes. Bigots? Yes. Imaginary? Yes. Both of them hot as hell? Totally.

Lee/Gaara is why I started Naruto in the first place...

Asuka's fic is the only reason I keep reading. (that's Sakura, inner-Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and Kyuubi up there)

Silvia again.

Narcissistic Naru-chan!


Shepard Book from Firefly.

Morgan freeman, need I say more?

Mmmm, Johny Depp...

More Johnny ^.^

No comments: